BODY: Hair Treats 'Hair Spa (Macadamia)'

Hair Treats 'Hair Spa (Macadamia)'
Hair Treats 'Hair Spa (Macadamia)'



2014.07.18 - First published
2019.10.30 - Re-written from scratch and super-condensed


Hair Treats 'Hair Spa - Macadamia'
Retail Price: PhP 75.00 (2014)
Net Volume: 250 grams
Scent: Vanilla-Chocolate

Are you looking for an everyday hair spa? Then try the Hair Teats Hair Spa (Macadamia)! I had no idea what's in store for me when I bought this back in 2014. My expectations weren't high for this cheap product.

I scooped a palmful or two, massaged it into my scalp, and let it sit inside my shower cap for about 20 minutes. It has cooling menthol sensation while sitting on my hair and my hair feels very lightweight with no residue after washing it off. The Macadamia Oil definitely gave my hair a repair boost.

Curly/wavy hair can be a curse. With this product, my hair manages to stay soft and feeling moist and tangle-free for around 4 hours. This treatment is good for about 3-4 days before I see frizz on my hair, and will need to use it again by then. No more frizz, no more tangling, no more brushing but only with my fingers.

The product has choco-vanilla scent right out of the tube, but after using it, my hair smells lovely like a bunch of fresh sweet strawberries!

Hair Treats Hair Spa Macadamia, Watsons, SM
22 May 2014 Tada! Here is ME right after a windy day...
and I never brush my hair!
18 October 2014

# # # E N D # # #