EYES: Essence 'All Eyes on Me' Waterproof Multi-Effect Mascara (My Everyday Mascara!)

Essence 'All Eyes on Me' Waterproof Multi-Effect Mascara (My Everyday Mascara!)
This is my everyday mascara. Check this out!




2014.08.13 - First published
2019.10.28 - Re-written from scratch and super-condensed


Essence 'All Eyes on Me' Waterproof Multi-Effect Mascara
Retail Price: PhP 168.00
Net Volume: 8 mL
Scent: Green Tea scented paper
Made in Italy


The Essence 'All Eyes On Me' Waterproof Multi-Effect Mascara promises to lengthen, curl and volumize (thus 'multi-effect'). The applicator wand here is spiral shaped like your typical mascara. This is my go-to everyday mascara because it is a great performer with dramatic effect, but easy to remove.

I own two Essence mascaras and love them both -- this Multi-Effect Mascara is easier to remove thus delegated for my everyday use, while the 24-Hour Volume Mascara is tough as nails and for events/occasions. (I favor the 24-Hour also because of its super fine bristles.)

Great job Essence!

Essence Cosmetics Multi-Effect Mascara

Essence Cosmetics Multi-Effect Mascara

15 January 2015

# # # E N D # # #