BODY: Tamara From The Sea Body Lotion ('Day' and 'Night' Variants)

Tamara From The Sea Body Lotion ('Day' and 'Night' Variants)
Tamara From The Sea Body Lotion ('Day' and 'Night' Variants)



2014.11.01 - First published
2019.10.30 - Re-written from scratch and super-condensed



Tamara From The Sea Body Lotion
Price: PhP 500.00
Net Volume: 100 mL
Variants: Day, Night
www.facebook.com/limitlesspossibilitiesPH

Tamara From The Sea Body Lotion is a product of the brand Limitless Possibilities. They sent me a set of their products for a feature, which includes two variants of this fragrant body lotion.

The DAY variant (red bottle) has a milder almost no scent compared to the night variant. It has phospholipids to protect the skin from dryness. It also has an organic sunscreen called 'Suncat' with SPF 35. I feel that it penetrates deep down my skin and feels more watery moist than the night variant.

The NIGHT variant (lavender bottle) has a powdery candy scent and I loved it so much, naubos ko agad in a month because I applied over-generously. The product claims to help lighten and repair the skin with ingredients like Algowhite and seaweed extract. This one is thicker than the red bottle and dries more easily. This lotion applied on my legs and it doesn't stain my jeans at all.

# # # E N D # # #