LAMON KRONICLES: Lunchtime favorites at 7-Eleven (2015)

Lunchtime favorites at 7-eleven
7-Eleven offers these premium food for less than the price you'd pay at a restaurant!



There's no way I'm gonna have a P150 sandwich for lunch everyday, patay tayo sa budget. I work at night and our office is located near MRT-Boni. Chances are, there aren't any other place to find food during those hours other than in 7-Eleven, Ministop and Family Mart which are just outside the office. Fortunately, good food doesn't have to be expensive. And there are alot of abot-kaya foods from 7-Eleven. 

Chicken Teriyaki Rice (P89.00) has a real chewy premium quality rice and the sauce is laced with the seductive aroma of sesame. The macaroni salad is also another winner here. They also have the Liempo Rice and Chicken Rice, which are also just as good. I love this because it's prepared beautifully and tastes like fresh home cooked meal. Macaroni Salad (P39.00) is yet another staple side to my lunch. Or if there are days that I don't have appetite and decide to skip meals, this is what I grab to avoid having an empty stomach for the rest of my work.

What are your favorites from 7-11?

Lunchtime favorites at 7-eleven



My officemates also loved the ultra rich Chocolate Cake (P35.00) when I shared this with them. I'm also gaga for their the milk tea, which you can only find in 7-Eleven. The big bottle is more sulit than the small one because of the ten-Peso difference.

Lunchtime favorites at 7-eleven



Sometimes, when I'm in the mood to make my own milk tea, I just grab a can of condensed milk to create my mix. The end result is a sweet earthy mongo flavored milk tea. And my mates loved it! =)

Lunchtime favorites at 7-eleven



Pahabol: Potchi is another favorite grab, everyday meron yan. Did you know... nanganak na pala si Potchi? ;)

Lunchtime favorites at 7-Eleven


# # # E N D # # #