LAMON KRONICLES: Lunchtime favorites at Ministop (2015)

Lunchtime favorites at Ministop
Here are my lunchtime favorites from Ministop. You won't find them anywhere else.




Last time, I did a lunchtime favorites post with 7-Eleven. This time, it's from Ministop! This is the second go-to place for me during my lunchtime. I work graveyard shift so there's not much places I can eat at that time. Fortunately, good stuff do exist. And they're included in my list of staples during lunch.

Lunchtime favorites at Ministop
Lunch at 4am... ayun, may mga nagtitinda na ng taho =)





The Kariman (P10/P26) comes in several variants. My favorites though are the 'Pizza Supreme' and the 'Ham and Cheese' na umaapaw sa cheese. Yung Fried Chicken (P65 solo, P120 2-piece) nila is just simply bliss. Love na love ko ang perfect combination ng crunchiness ng crust, and firm juicy meat on the inside. The best thing is, hindi ka magsasawa or mauumay kahit paulit-ulit dahil hindi greasy ang manok nito. There are days when I feel low, so I order the 2-piece instead to cheer me up. 

Lunchtime favorites at Ministop



The last Ministop exclusive na palagi kong dinadayo is the Dark Chocolate Chillz nila (P35 for the big one). I always go for the big one when I'm in the mood for dark choco, and sometimes I end up with brain freeze lalo na't malamig sa office haha... Sadly, it's discontinued dun sa branch near our office. I still see the Dark Choco in some other branches.

Lunchtime favorites at Ministop



But ho... there are days I'm blessed and the display is full of big chunky ones, and there are days na sold-out ang naaabutan ko. Awww... Like I said before, happiness can be found in food. It's your greatest best friend when you're in a good mood, as well as when you're in deep pain or trouble. Na try ninyo na ba ito? What are your thoughts? 

Lunchtime favorites at Ministop


# # # EN D # # #