EYES: Essence Eyebrow Designer in Blonde... My Perfect Eyebrow Pencil

Essence Eyebrow Designer in Blonde
Essence Eyebrow Designer in Blonde



2015.09.13 - First published
2019.10.27 - Re-written from scratch and super-condensed



For a very long time, I have been looking for the perfect eyebrow pencil that is not a reddish brown or blackest black. I wanted something like ash-brown. Then finally, the perfect product was found! It's the Essence Eyebrow Designer in #4Blonde. It was only PhP 99.00 (made in Germany) when I bought it years ago.

The pencil has just the right consistency between soft and hard. It's like a bit mushy kind of clay. This makes it easy to apply on the brows and makes a soft line, not a hard sharp line. The consistency is also perfect so that it lasts all day without ever running or smudging. Although you can easily soften or lighten it by rubbing it. (What eyebrow pencil doesn't?) I finish off with powder on top to let it stay in place.

Again, I have reviewed some eyebrow products for this blog and as of now 2019, this is still my favorite eyebrow pencil EVER. I rarely use it though, so there's still 1/4 amount left. 

Essence Eyebrow Designer in Blonde... my perfect eyebrow shade
2015


June 2019, no makeup


13 November 2019
Essence Eyebrow Designer - #4 Blonde
Silkygirl BB Powder Foundation - #3 Medium
Silkygirl Matte Lipstick - Loud Fuchsia

# # # E N D # # #