EYES: Essence Kajal Pencil in Love Me Lavender

Essence Kajal Pencil in Love Me Lavender
Essence Kajal Pencil in Love Me Lavender





2015.09.13 - First published
2019.10.28 - Re-written from scratch and super-condensed



Oh my, I was thrilled at the colors on the display at the Essence counter! Essence Cosmetics Kajal Pencil in 'Love Me Lavender' retailed at PhP99.00 (made in Germany) when I bought it in 2015. The shades were creatively named so you don't get those boring #1 #2 #3's. The shade I have makes for a nice smoky effect when smudged and added with eyeshadow. These pencils have a super-creamy consistency and a metallic finish and lasts pretty well all day. It feels like butter gliding onto my eyelids. However, this consistency also makes the tip to easily break as soon as they touch my skin even with a light pressure! I will have to keep them in the freezer every time before using ahaha...

Essence Kajal Pencil in Love Me Lavender
I'm using the Love Me Lavender, topped with
FS Cosmetics Singles Eyeshadow in Plum Rose.

# # # E N D # # #